Long over due club win

bigmac1

It's been a funny year, I've had my share of poor results and when I have fished better I've been just out of the frame by a couple of places.
Today though the stars aligned, I drew well and fished fairly well only missing a few bites and losing 3 fish. I weighed in 70lb which is also a PB match weight.
At one stage of the match a ton was possible, but i didn't put a fish in the net in the last hour as my swims just died as I think most others did

Dusty

It's been a funny year, I've had my share of poor results and when I have fished better I've been just out of the frame by a couple of places.
Today though the stars aligned, I drew well and fished fairly well only missing a few bites and losing 3 fish. I weighed in 70lb which is also a PB match weight.
At one stage of the match a ton was possible, but i didn't put a fish in the net in the last hour as my swims just died as I think most others did

Well done mate, got my first win the other day! Hope it’s the first of many

Total

Site Supporter
Well done mate:)....Always good to get a win under your belt.(y)

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
Well done mate I’m still waiting for my first win, but I keep plodding on ?

bigmac1

Thanks everyone. I've had good pleasure sessions so I knew I could catch fish, but it's reassuring to know that on the day, on a decent I can complete with my piers