London Blankers

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Gloria, I paid for 48 hours and at 3pm rather than 7pm was told I needed to leave. Shame as I normally get preference from her son as I used to look after the lake. It wasnt a nice situation.

glyn

Bummer lets push her in the lake.
Not very mature but it will feel goooooooood.

glyn

Sunday 17th if anyone wants breakfast there is a cafe in woodbridge rd guildford GU1 4GB, by the railway bridge next to the park. meet there 8ish. Directions on this web site. Coming from Guildford
on the a281 just past a petrol station look out for a sign for Alabaster house turn down, left at the end, then bear left at junction,entrance on left opps layby.
http://www.reeldayticket.com/surrey-fisheries/furze-farm/
I have a new mobile number I will pm

sarto

complete blanker
Sorry guys but it looks like the gods of employment have decided to pi$$ on my plans again. Looks like I'm going to be getting earache from the boy for the next few weeks.

mikey

Would like to join if I may & keen to fish Furze Farm tomorrow. Sorry for late notice only just seen your thread. I've pmd you Glyn & Svenc as a back up. Mike

glyn

We had a good day at furze farm. We could not fish it as a match, as there were not enough people. So no keep nets which was a bit of a bummer but plenty of carp coming out and a nice sunny day.
I will try to arrange another outing for the last Sunday in May.

vassago

That is a terrible idea!! sat 28th is the md's individual champs and I can't get both days off work.

glyn

We need more than 10 for a match on most venues, we only had 8 last Sunday.
So who can make 29th of May. It will also depend on if I can get a venue.

sarto

complete blanker
Will check my work dates next week when the school reopens. Hopefully we will be able to make it this time.

vassago

Do any of you lads fancy coming into this match ??

It's always friendly and should be a laugh.
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/121495

We'll all catch without doubt and there might be some serious weights come out

Heres some recent match results.
http://www.monklakes.co.uk/matches.htm

Last edited:

glyn

I would have come along but I am away that weekend.
It also looks like the monthly match has died a death already, with very little interest shown, I will continue to go and will post where/when and anyone is welcome to come along.

struggler

solemn chops
Glyn,

Hows abouts we go blankers sea fishing??

Need about 6 or 8 to hire a charter, great day out [:)]

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Looking for a free to fish place for friday. Got 6 days free and am after somewhere different?? Any ideas???

sarto

complete blanker
things havent quite got that bad yet, but never seem to find much time for fishing anymore! now the rvers are legal again do you fancy an evening down the thames?

svenc

London Blanker NOT
I get out a fair bit, will be going again on the weekend but dont have the money for the rivers so fish a free to fish lake. Loaf of bread and a pint of maggots does me.

Seanyb

Yes Terry, i'm up for that. Where and when? Lucky man finding a free lake Sven. Is it close to Kingston?

sarto

complete blanker
i'm over farnham this sunday and away next weekend but looking good for the weekend after that. maybe do a saturday evening? will have to find a bait that the crabs dont like , assuming they are still there!