lollipop floats

Status
Not open for further replies.

graeme s

has anyone used these odd looking floats. are they best suited to medium to fast pace water or can you use them in slower rivers ie the tees.[:)][:)][:)]

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Good floats for holding back in fast water for bream etc.No good for running through they drag under.Try dick clegg bann floats for running through if you req heavy float i.e 3 grm and above.Tight lines Neil

Larry

Lazarus
AS NEIL SAYS BEST USED for holding back in the flow
23 to go

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

martin.

Account Locked
ive used them in heavy flows, for both holding back & inching through the swim on the pole they give exelent control you can actualy inch your bait through a swim as slow as you like.
it does take a bit of practice to get the hang of it though.

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

hoppy

hoppy
graeme s I have used them before, but as martin suggests they do take a little practice to use, light ones for slow movement, heavier for fast...
lolly1.JPG

the one the left is the heavier polaris No3, the other is a 1 .0 gram italian type, both suitable for rivers for fast or medium flow...
all the best hoppy[8D]

"Take your time, but hurry up"

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
The polaris float is for use with a feeder or lead nailed to the bottom as it relies on a tight line to cock it.Ive tried them there like all the other gadgets anglers world come up with rubbish.I snapped everything i bought off them and sacrificed them to the god of rann castle in cavan along with a browning reel that when it got wet wouldnt reel in.And my late friend smarty cast his wedding ring in there in a feeder as he was getting divorced.Tight lines Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.