Lodge farm,Field + Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwaynemfishin

Got a match here in two weeks,Not fished it at all.Anybody fished it lately.Any info on methods and baits would be much appreciated.

Glenn Archer

Y.T.D.A.A.
Go and have a practice Wayne, you will be fishing on the Field pond (I think).
Mainly small fish (carp up to 3lb) and lots of others to go at if no carp showing (barbel, skimmers, ide, etc and lots of gudgeon!).
Catching on everything - meat, corn, maggot, pellet, etc.
You have to buy their feed pellets and I recommend you do just that (hint, hint).
Its shaped like Woodlands Skylark/Partridge, but a lot deeper (upto 8 foot in places).
A lot of fish are caught shallow (about 2 foot deep) at 13 metres with 6mm pellet with fishery feed pellets fed over top. Best pegs are the low numbers on either lake. Try the margins or top 5 if nothing on the up in the water line.
Good luck and I will see you there on match day.

Billynomates

Fished field this afternoon at eight metres with 4 & 6mm pellet - caught about 60 lbs of carp,chub & skimmers

midge99

I've got Island sussed, but these two are going to be very different I think on Thursday

poleangler

I would fish corn or red maggot,paste works but would fish this later in day at 5m or may be 10m.Gudgeon can be nuisance so it pays to feed a line further out in case the gudgeon don't want to move. Feeder can be good at the bottom end of the pond where its wider.

Status
Not open for further replies.