LOCKDOWN UPDATE - LATEST

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I think the first lockdown came as more of a shock and people have got more comfortable with it now but just want to carry on fishing.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I was all geared up for fishing in lockdown, but as the rules could be interpreted different ways by different people, and plod being less bright than a coalmine in the dark, I will give it a miss for the duration.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
but good news isnt news worthy!!! oh and i know plenty of decent cops who are far more intelligent than most of the UK it seems.

Ya know summat i agree with the Lockdown, but i would love a bit more Positivity in the News rather than the Usual scaremongering, people are scared as it is without Adding to it.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think these rules in relation to fishing are as clear as they can be. There shouldn't be any confusion tbh and if it makes you feel more confident, print the announcement from the Angling Trust and keep it with you

juttle

Grumpy old cripple
Site Supporter
I won’t be going anywhere as I fit into the most vulnerable group, I’m 71, my nearest water is 25 miles away, I drive a campervan and live in south Devon. Any one of those things is enough to keep me home, but a full house pretty much means I’m bu99ered!
Oh, and EID’s a nurse just to put the cherry right on the top!

rudd

Site Supporter
This blog indicates a match was fished yesterday, or am I missing something?

BlueKoi

This blog indicates a match was fished yesterday, or am I missing something?

Looks like the match was on Wednesday. If you read all the way to the bottom he gives an update on the Mossie bites which were two days ago. :)