Lockdown prep 👍

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Is that a couple of strips of staples, and if so, what are they for ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Making little hooks to fasten to elastic to keep the rigs on the winders (?)

A bit like a mini bungee cord

Whisker

Site Supporter
As with the last lockdown, this one won’t be cheap!
600m 4lb Maxima received yesterday and 600m 6lb Maxima also on the way to renew line on 6 reels.
NG ultracore elastics on the way to do 6 top kits 😬
Considering buying a MAP X4. I say considering, more like it’s just a matter of when I order one... 🤣

TrickyD

Site Supporter
You attach the bottom loop to the staple onto the winder, keeps everything dead straight
So no elastic ? Must be accurate in your tying. Think I still have loads of Milo pole anchors down the shed still.

Total

Site Supporter
Is that a couple of strips of staples, and if so, what are they for ?
^^ So our Chefster can staple details on a piece of paper to his pole winder because his black marker pen has run out? :oops:;):love:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
So no elastic ? Must be accurate in your tying. Think I still have loads of Milo pole anchors down the shed still.
The staple connects the loop where the H/L goes onto, don’t need elastic, it’s a slide winder the anchor is the plastic slide

TrickyD

Site Supporter
The staple connects the loop where the H/L goes onto, don’t need elastic, it’s a slide winder the anchor is the plastic slide
Ah, now I see. Looked all one piece being the same colour, all my Fox ones have black slides on the edge.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Ah, now I see. Looked all one piece being the same colour, all my Fox ones have black slides on the edge.
The staple keeps everything in line and stops the loop kicking out, so when you attach the Hooklength , it hangs nice and straight

Total

Site Supporter
The way that stotz is sitting on the rig the other way around to the others would give me sleepless nights. 😀
^^....I was going to say something to our Gazz about that, but I didn't want to spoil his weekend! :oops::love::ROFLMAO: