Lockdown films

Chervil

Site Supporter
Watched 'Free Fire' last night on Amazon, listed as - 'Comedy, Action, Suspense' only 90 minutes, I enjoyed it

Also stumbled across Loudermilk on Amazon, which I'm binge watching. Some of the scenes, like when he takes his AA group to a coffee shop for a meeting, in the first show, are brilliant - Well worth a watch IMHO

Silure

Site Supporter
Lockdown afternoons when theres absolute pants on tv, try these British films on Netflix.

The Guernsey literary & potato peel pie society.

The Dig.

Easy viewing with the mrs and a brew.
You should read the book. ten times better than the film.

Keith Sparky

No sign of Drakeford letting us out to play in Wales yet so settling down to watch Alcatraz followed by the Great Escape and to lift my mood One flew over the cuckoo's nest..........

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
No sign of Drakeford letting us out to play in Wales yet so settling down to watch Alcatraz followed by the Great Escape and to lift my mood One flew over the cuckoo's nest..........
Drakeford is doing my moobs in mate. ☹️

The Landlord

Site Supporter
So you spend all day, reading Maggotdrowners & then watch the Cuckoo's Nest?
Jeez.......some people :rolleyes:

Reuben

Site Supporter
You should be reading more books you philistines.🤨 Can’t be doing with too much TV - unless it’s sport of course..

rudd

Site Supporter
I watched the Godfather and The Godfather part II at the weekend - took most of it 😉

jods

Site Supporter
Watched Calm with Horses on Netflix not bad.

H T B

Site Supporter
Dipped into the archives last night.
Whilst Mrs H watched tv downstairs I donned the headphones, grabbed a spiced rum n coke and watched Jaws in my Mancave
Brilliant film

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Watched "Dark tide" last night as recommended by @baboboy , enjoyable especially for the shark footage.
After watching that i sat and watched one of my all time favourite actors in one of my favourite films
The late great much missed Pete Postlethwaite in Brassed Off

Watched Bliss on tuesday, what a waste of time, i could happily lick the sweat of Salma Hayeks brow but that was a mess of a film.
Watched Outside the wire on wednesday, bloody good film
Watched Payback on Thursday, what a waste of time that was!
Watched The Doorman on friday, that was a pretty good film.