Lock Down Content...

HALTON DANGLER

Hi All,

Just a quick post for those guys looking to pass the time during the lock down. Tonights video on the channel will be live at 6pm and will be the last one probably with live fishing footage in it.

During the lock down i have been doing a few live videos on the blogs facebook page and one is planned this weekend, previous ones have been on stick float fishing and barbel fishing and the videos are still viewable on the page,the link for the facebook page is here: Dannys Angling Blog

Over the coming weeks there will be more content going on the vlogs youtube channel aimed solely at passing on basic hints and tips on the fishing i do as well as answering the questions people have sent in. There is currently over 200 fishing videos on the channel covering every type of fishing and in as much detail as i can share.

the link to the vlogs youtube channel is here, raw, real fishing and totally free to view, the link is here: Dannys Angling Blog

stay safe and i hope the content helps you out in your fishing and passes some time, any questions at all pop them below and i will do best to answer any you have

Danny

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Danny, not seen any replies from you (answers) on the thread, re the last posts of questions you requested, have you done them and i have missed them?

HALTON DANGLER

no mate, my idea is to do some videos as a tutorial type one like simple barbel tactics and then a sesison after the bit and then some other midweek ones just Q and A and they will more then likely be midweek or extra videos on channel, im clearing out all my old content pre lockdown before recording any new to make sure i have time to make sure they are how i ant them matey

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Oh right i see, so you won't be answering the queries questions on here that people had on here.

All the best with the work Danny.

HALTON DANGLER

not directly on here unless they are questions that you cant really answer on a video if get me, they will be part of the videos mate on the Q and A ones i will post them here when recorded and live on channel.

you too matey