Lochs in scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Hi,
Tghis summer im goinng on a boating holiday through the caledonian canal, into loch ness, loch oiche and loch lochy. Is there any good pike fishinn 2 b had here? I here the manin species are trout and pike, but i don't know if they are in abundance. If there are, how should i target them.
Any info would be great
thnx
[8D]The percher[8D]

joe1987

'Darwener'
Well it is a shame your not goin to loch ken. I hear thats a mighty fine pike water!!!

Toodlepip **Joe**

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Stop rubbin it in joe, but you do know the average weight for pike in their is 6Ib don't you?
Don't fink u do hahahahahhahahahaah
U LOSE
I WIN
sorta

norm

average pike 6lb

there was 10 of us every sunday from our little club we once had and i never seen a pike under 7lb (usualy aprox 9lb) 2 of the lads have had there first 20lb ers there

so i dont know were that average has come from

or are you just haveing a bit fun with Joe (lol)

joe1987

'Darwener'
hehe (U lie percher!!!) Thankyou very very much norm for sortin that out. I hear its also a great coarse fishery and 20lb bags of roach were coming out last summer. Is this true?

Toodlepip **Joe**

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Well i was on a scottish website, www.scottishpiking.com and is sez it on their. I know theres biggys on theire but its a great site so i diddnt questionit.
[8D]The percher[8D]

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Anyway, 9Ib, 3Ib diference, WOOPP DI DUP. Anyways joe you wnt catch owt coz im gonna break ur legs with a spoon and take ure place (Lol)
The percher[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.