Loaded pellet wagglers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick2b

Recommend me some please - need some that don't fall apart after about 5 casts!

sackup

BROWNING
Ive had no trouble with preston mate had 3 for the past 2 years and no sign of damage. If your after a pellet wagg that can take some hammer have a look at nick gilberts range i know there not pre-loaded but they will take some stick.

batman

middy splash wagglers, they seem to last about the longest, had the garbolinos and they have fell apart quickly also had this with the pole floats?

Genus9

I use the Maver pellet waggs and the Preston Styro Waggs and use them with the Steve Mayo PW adaptors,

They never tangle and make casting a doddle,

The wagglers cost around 2 each and the adaptors come in a pack of 2 for around 5-6,

They can be used in conjunction with any styrofoam waggler,

I have used the Preston loaded jobbies but I can't seem to get on with them and kept getting in a mess, tangles etc,

But that might just be Me as We sell loads. [:)]

Trendy Angler

Can recommend Nick Gilberts pellet wagglers (http://www.float-store.co.uk/)

Used them a few times now and not a scratch on them, don't dive deep on the cast spooking fish and shotting description has been accurate on all.

[:T]

nick2b

Thanks for all the help, but I am really only interested in loaded ones (and yes I know people will say that I am wrong).
Does anyone know of any styrofoam loaded ones as they all apear to be balsa.

n00b

bream slime
i use maver..had a good doo with then and they have not fallen apart

batman

Originally posted by nick2b

Thanks for all the help, but I am really only interested in loaded ones (and yes I know people will say that I am wrong).
Does anyone know of any styrofoam loaded ones as they all apear to be balsa.

Try the middy poppers, 6gram's is usually enough for me but I also have the 8's[:W]

rotherhamrob

get down to boddington or clattercoe res and see the baliff he sells some hand made loaded ones and they are by far the best loaded i have ever used and at 10 for seven wagglers they are cheap too i just wish id boght more when i was down there the other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.