lloyds meadow fishery nr chester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carper44

Hi, Has anyone fished at lloyds meadow fishery nr Chester recently. If so, can you tell me how its been fishing and what size of carp i could expect. Many Thanks [:)]

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
there are 4 pools Heron top lake used for matches double figure carp to around 15lb
Badger botttom lake used for matches carp to around 4lb F1's just been stocked again
(right hand side by corner/overflow pipe, better/more fished area)
Middle lake ?? can't remember the name(having a blonde momment) pleasure lake.(double figure carp plus plenty of smaller stamp)
There's another pool next to badger circular deep hole that I've never fished.

I have fished the pleasure pool two/three weeks ago and was catching carp to 8lb on 6mm expanders over micros(open water),barbel tight up against the island(got to be almost touching the island) on red maggots.Paste and corn work well in the marginal reeds once they have come up.
John the owner feeds vitalin and a corn mix on all his pools.
Hope this is of some help as you didn't say which pool you wanted to know about.

Col

Carper44

Thanks for the info Col.
I was fishing at Springpool this weekend,when i got talking to one of the other blokes who mentioned this place.
What he failed to mention was the fact that there are multiple pools. Now that i know this i think it's worth me driving down to have a look.

Thanks Again........

farrellwire

that 1st pool (next to the house)is black with fish however,the only down fall to this lake is the dogs running about so watch your pole if you are fishing on the same side of the house which are better pegs[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.