Liverpool Champiins of Europe ALL YEAR LONG

• Thread starter Deleted member 21081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21081

Where’s the onslaught of chirpers @fishingmad123 had pecking at him last season?

All gone quiet?

Serious question: is Mo Salah the best player in the World?

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
If Fishingmad wants to make any early outlandish claims early on in the season, I for one will drop in from time to time to ridicule him , if that's any help

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Only caught the last 20 mins or so, enough time to agree that Salah could be made to look the best.....in the world, if defenders keep letting him in inside, just show him wide and he's not as effective imo.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
liverpool dominated that second half cant wait for season to start its gonna be a good en,( for sum of us lol ) cleared off the line hit the post etc etc seriousley cant wait to get started ................................loosing on penalties after that kind of performance is water off a ducks back pal .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21081

Only caught the last 20 mins or so, enough time to agree that Salah could be made to look the best.....in the world, if defenders keep letting him in inside, just show him wide and he's not as effective imo.
Shame. You missed 70 mins of the best player you might have ever seen. Against the back to back champions ( best team to come from Manchester? ) he was by streets the best player on the pitch.
City won.
They’ll be crying inside because they were totally outclassed.

D

Deleted member 21081

I wouldn’t swap your entire team for Salah.

D

Deleted member 21081

Do you remember his ‘drought’???????

Hahahahahaha?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Sorry, just popped outside to see if the paint was dry. Should be by next May I think, its special slower drying stuff I got from Manchester, doesn't look the best for a few months and looks rough for spells, but its quality can be seen over time and it lasts for about 20 years.

Fair play poker, enjoy, did look like only one team was going win it in normal time at the end I have to say.

D

Deleted member 21081

Sorry, just popped outside to see if the paint was dry. Should be by next May I think, its special slower drying stuff I got from Manchester, doesn't look the best for a few months and looks rough for spells, but its quality can be seen over time and it lasts for about 20 years.

Fair play poker, enjoy, did look like only one team was going win it in normal time at the end I have to say.
I can’t imagine a team from Manchester has ever played to our level.....

Apologies for the double chin....

1564938618007.jpeg

D

Deleted member 21081

Silence is golden!

What if we had won?

We’d still be SIX times Champiins of Europe, Miles and miles ahead!

Blanks

Site Supporter
I did see the game today and it was good for the neutral watching both teams go at it hammer and tongs. Obviously it wasn't the trophy motivating the teams but the personal rivalry that has developed between the two clubs. It seems liverpool have more than their fair share of these rivalries, Everton, man utd, chelsea and now Man city, maybe if they just played and left it at that other teams would not raise their game and treat everyone as though it was a cup final. just a thought.