Little B******s

Joe C

Site Supporter
Fishing away today, busy by the river due to the sunshine, paddle boarders etc, absolutely no issue, everyone is enjoying themselves.

Opposite bank, bunch of 16 year olds turn up all drinking bottles of what looked like corona. Every time they finished one they thought it would be hilarious to throw it in the river.

I know we were all 16 once but I never would’ve dreamed of doing anything like that.

After the 3rd bottle I just packed up and went home, there was about 10 of them so little point getting into a row.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Fishing away today, busy by the river due to the sunshine, paddle boarders etc, absolutely no issue, everyone is enjoying themselves.

Opposite bank, bunch of 16 year olds turn up all drinking bottles of what looked like corona. Every time they finished one they thought it would be hilarious to throw it in the river.

I know we were all 16 once but I never would’ve dreamed of doing anything like that.

After the 3rd bottle I just packed up and went home, there was about 10 of them so little point getting into a row.
Iittle buggers 😬

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
They’re the ones that everyone is feeling soooo sorry for because they’re missing out on their education 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Sounds like they’ve missed out.
hate stuff like that and probably would have opened my mouth

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Good point, but there is also the issue of proof.
Proof of what? You're sat there fishing, feeding boilies with a catty. The catty has new elastic so you're trying to get used to the strength of it. The only proof needed is for them to prove you're wrong.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
You fire boilies or stones at them then they come round and stab you or the next thing you know is a bottle of Corona has just hit you ok the head. Not great advice. Some people are very brave behind a keyboard. Best scenario is leaving them to it if there not effecting you. It's not worth a kick in or being stabbed and some of the firms pumping all sorts of rubbish into the rivers do more harm than them but you don't start firing boilies at there CEO.

BURNING

IMO If you see someone treating their surroundings like s**t for example you go into their homes and it's a filthy untidy stinking with rubbish everywhere

basically they're depressed and they don't care about anything

feel sorry for them

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Feel sorry for them for spoiling my day? No chance. Feel sorry for them and they get away with it so they do it to others. Just because they've made thier own surroundings s**t doesn't mean they can turn my surroundings the same.

Last edited:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Although I detest people who litter and have contempt for the environment, sometimes you have to take a step back.

We have plenty in our own pastime that are equally culpable and sadly we undertake an activity that by mishaps can leave behind items that can impact on the wildlife.

The only difference between the two is that of morality but the end result is still the same.
Guess it's just part of being a human.

JLK

@ukzero1
Bet you don't have any trouble getting a sausage and egg mcmuffin at your local Maccy D's after 11am do you.
#fallingdown
😳😃

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@ukzero1
Bet you don't have any trouble getting a sausage and egg mcmuffin at your local Maccy D's after 11am do you.
#fallingdown
😳😃
No trouble at all to be honest. We don't have a Maccy D's, or anything else like that round here. I live right on the edge of rural mate, half a mile to open countryside. Besides, sausage and egg?, get out of it. There's only 1 thing that goes with egg in a sarny...Bacon. Sorry, 2 things..bacon and brown sauce. :LOL:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Anyway, back on track. According to the OP, there was a bunch of them. So they are breaking the Covid rules to start with, then there's the anti-social behaviour side of things, they deserve all they get. It only takes one to have Covid, that spreads it to the other oiks, they take it home and spread it to family/friends etc. which keeps us all in lockdown. Feel sorry for them my a**e.

Maverick

Site Supporter
Its what kids do and what kids will always do. Shouting at them will only make it worse. Adults have spent the last 50yrs or more trying to stamp out anti social behaviour by kids and everything they have tried as failed.

It's something we just have to live with.

You chose the option to pack up and go probably because you had let them pee you off. Fair enough.

Option 2 would have been not to let them pee you off and just get your stuff and move to a quieter part of the river well away from them and carry on your fishing. I know you shouldn't have to but what other legal options did you have?

You just have to try and outsmart the little sods and not let them defeat you :D