Liquidiser for Liquidising Bread

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Hello Folks
Hoping to do some Bread Punch fishing for Roach with Liquidised Bread Feed and was wondering, those that have done a fair bit of this fishing, what type\brand\model liquidiser do you use and could recommend?
Also any tips to make the best liquidised bread would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks
John

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I use wifey's Kenwood wizzer-upperer thingy. And when I stick the grinder gadget on it, it turns pellets to dust in no time, ideal for making paste. I find that cheesy bread on our club waters works well.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I nick the wifes Kenwood too... she doesn't mind me doing likky bread...

adriang

Site Supporter
I'm in the market for something similar. My mate swears by the Tesco Basics home brand blender, which is cheap enough to be disposable if it gives up the ghost. Untested fro pellets, but used for bread and breaking down boilies. I went looking a few weeks ago, they were sold out in a couple of stores.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
I use wifey's Kenwood wizzer-upperer thingy. And when I stick the grinder gadget on it, it turns pellets to dust in no time, ideal for making paste. I find that cheesy bread on our club waters works well.
Yum! A halibut smoothie. That would have you lepping out of your skin in no time :LOL:
Cheers Peter