liquidised bread HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fishing Bullock Farm this sunday, and 72lb won it using liquidised bread, the problem is the way i do it isnt the proper way, people tell me loads of different things, anyone help to prepare liquidised bread and what i have to do.

many thanks

scott

Need more fish in the Caerphilly MOAT

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Very simple. Use a fresh loaf, cut off the crusts then blast it in a liquidiser. The longer the blast the finer it is. If the crust is left on it tends to have a courser texture.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
use a 2-3 day old loaf, cut off the crusts and blitz it, then sieve it, blitz it, sieve etc until you have enough, usually takes me about 8 times blitzing and sieving to get enough. Or just buy punch crumb from the shop and use a atomiser to mix, takes a long time and you need to riddle the end result but can be better than liquidised bread as liquidised is extreamly filling

Browning Hotrods

ANJIEJON

ill only bother messing about 4 canals or winter fishing rivers or carp puddles i just soak the loaf crusts anall till it soaks up all the water and flavour and mix till sloppy then fish with flake ive had some fair results

JOHNDEARN

ANJIEJON

ill only bother messing about 4 canals or winter fishing rivers or carp puddles i just soak the loaf crusts anall till it soaks up all the water and flavour and mix till sloppy then fish with flake ive had some fair results

Status
Not open for further replies.