LINDHOLME WILLOWS & LAURELS - ANY TIPS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrie2863

Hi all...got a match mid sept 2010...anyone any ideas on baits, rigs and tactics...any help would be much appreciated..BM

Last edited:

grant1

whenever i go to lindholme there are always 2 main lines that i attack the method and the pole and sometimes set the bomb and pellet up.
best baits would probly be pellet and corn although last time i went did quite well on punched meat

another tip would be to go onto the website and email the dude he gives you some good tips

big cheese

Rob Nudd
wait for the other lads to post, i fishd two lines on sunday, one feeder to the margins and a silver line stright in front, ended up with 12lb but wasnt realy trying due to being intoxicated ahhaha

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
I had 76lb on willows in June on the match fishing club anlger of the yaer match. I caught shallow on the pole at 14.5m with 4mm hard pellets and lassoed 4mm pellet. Also caught on top two plus 2 at two o`clock feeding pellet and fishing paste over the top. Should have gone on the paste line much sooner as only fished it in last hour and probably had 25lb from it.

peteblade

Ay up Barrie, to be honest I think you need to draw well as the points seem to dominate matches as do bays with the wind blowing into them. Draw a flat calm corner peg and you'll struggle. This a Noa's match your on? Pellet and meat would be my advice, pellet up in the water long and meat at two plus two or to a feature. Not many pegs yoa can throw a feeder on!

barrie2863

Hi all....thanx 4 the advice now i can get away with not taking everything but...lol Really appreciate it....just wish i could get time to practice....roll on retirement hee hee...tight lines lads.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I fished the Big Bash and drew Willows (25 I think), my only time at Lindholme. My impression was that as a more "natural" lake it is peggy. If you draw the right peg it will be obvious where the fish are. Otherwise IMHO take a good book.

mattyts

Halibut pellet on the feeder or pole works good,i fish the feeder with a 8mm halibut pellet with sofetend micro skrettings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.