lindholme lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggerbru

hi, i've got a club match on the strip pond this weekend and any advice on baits and tactics would be much appreciated.

codhead

terrific weg, good answer, only fished it once myself but it looked a ded cert to say draw a corner peg and fish as tight to the reeds as you can, corn will do nicely. tench, golden tench and carp... Up in the water loads of chub etc on maggot - even caught rainbow trout!

baggerbru

thanks for the info, i'm going tomorrow for a few hours so i will see how things go.
hopefully it wont be as bad as weg predicts[:)]

weg

Hi mate its not that its that bad"" but all the lakes there are great and full of fish but that's the worst lake there by far as said you need a corner peg and you'll be OK they should always win!! but if you email them !!they are brilliant people there and always willing to help bait, depth ect ect

Fishinfan

Hi Baggerbru, i'm on the strip pond on the 20/05, please pass on your knowledge, hints and tips.
Let me know how you get on.
Thanks.
fishinfan.[;)]

baggerbru

hi, will do no problems, went on tuesday for a few hours and had a lot of chub and tench on double caster over pellet at about 8-9 mts.

had been feeding another line without trying it for 2 1/2 hours and was getting a bite a chuck on pellet from carp to 4lb and some nice tench before wind and rain made me decide to pack up after my brolley broke[:(]

suprisingly me or my friend didn't have a bite on corn despite trying it at regular intervals.

will let you know how we went on in our match

Status
Not open for further replies.