lindholme (beechs lake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark bradley

hi
i am looking to fish lindholme on beech`s next sat can anyone give me any info on how it if fishing ?

cheers[:D]

spankysufc

S*U*F*C
we had a match on there a couple of weeks ago, if you get one of the open pegs to the left of the lake try bomb/pellet or pellet waggler, if you go on the right of the lake fish tight to the margins or features with pellet or corn.

pegasus

benny
fished the open there last sunday and i fancied my peg, peg 5 i fished 3 lines one to a tree stump to my left at 13 meters one out in open water at 14 meters and a margin swim to my right at 14 meters, i fished 4 mm pellet over micros, i caught steady to start with but after a hour all 3 lines dried up and i struggled for a bite till the end of the match.
guy on peg 1 bagged all day he had a fish a bung, all small carp he caught them in the reeds to his left and to stick ups to his right.
they were catching on pegs 7-9-10 on method and pellet wag. pegs 13-16 caught on pellet wag and method.
i belive peg 1 won the lake with over 100 pound of small carp.

cityfan449

Are u fishing beeches this saturday mate cos a mate of mine have got this lake booked with 7 Lakes fishing club.

Status
Not open for further replies.