Lincolnshire Pork Pies

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
:)

I'd give it a 8/10
Not bad, pastry a bit thick, and needed a bit of jelly in it. But all in all nice tasting.

I had another to sample from @legs230258 which took a bit of time to devour, two tastings.
Very nice meat content, pastry about right, but it had a cheese topping on the meat (Stilton possibly?) which wasnt very nice and did taint the meat somewhat.
Unfortunately I'd have to give that one a 5/10.
Without the topping it could have been a 9

:)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
My lass made some sausage rolls last week... made with 97%pork sausage meat and Black Pudding.... OMG they were lush... bit o Brarn Sorse and food o the gods

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
My lass made some sausage rolls last week... made with 97%pork sausage meat and Black Pudding.... OMG they were lush... bit o Brarn Sorse and food o the gods
Get yer ass to the next fur and feather Aitch and bring some samples:beer-toast1:

Arry

Site Supporter
I don't do matches any more Dave... best keep em all fer me.... :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Arry

Site Supporter
well I wouldn't want to inflict them on the General Public Dave.... best I kept them out of the public domain mate... there could be stampedes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

willothewisp

willothewisp
Site Supporter
Stainforth's pork pies @ bottom Gargrave Rd, Skipton, on Springs Canal (offshoot of Leeds / Liverpool) opposite the Castle pub. Best ever. Eaten warm just out of oven,,,,MMMmmm!