Lincoln City

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
Well done to the gasheads (Hope you lose in the final though)

What a game that was, must be good for the neutral, but the things Rovers fans sang were way out of order.

The chavs at full time were stupid, loads of them puured onto the pitch and practically started a riot with the Rovers fans.

norm

is this football?

never heard of them teams

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
You useless buggers...... I can't believe the blue few from the wrong side of the City have got to Wembley....

pelly

The Lincoln Imp!
Originally posted by Maesknoll

You useless buggers...... I can't believe the blue few from the wrong side of the City have got to Wembley....

It was so shocking, our defence was a shambles!

I have to admit we did score some lovely goals, especially our 3rd goal, cor blimey!

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by pelly

It was so shocking, our defence was a shambles!

I have to admit we did score some lovely goals, especially our 3rd goal, cor blimey!

Thats no consolation, our local press is totally biased, our promotion to the Championship, is now going to be outdone by the scums visit to the hallowed national turf............

You should hang your heads in shame....

We have one thought to hang on to, the delight if they lose at Wembley will be immense!!!

BTW, Thanks for Jamie McCombe, he's been immense and won the player of the season award.

Last edited:

Jessebobs

Steve!

Every dog has it's day mate, don't forget if they do go up then their fans (whoever they are ) will be getting up early on Saturdays to catch the Cheltenham bus[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.