Lime Tree Club Match 8/09/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Date : 8/09/02
Venue: Gearys Level (Packington Sommers)
Time : 9am till 3pm

Today saw us fish Gearys Level which is the biggest lake on the Packington complex.

1st...John Bayliss...40lb 2oz..(Rugby)
2nd...Dirk Williams..25lb 6oz..(Rugby)
3rd...Steve Wilson...21lb 3oz..(Rugby)
4th...Darren Reid....17lb 2oz
5th...Bob Poole......15lb 14oz

The Lime Tree Club is made up of mainly people from Coventry so with only 4 of us coming from Rugby we tend to be out numbered and so tend to come in for a bit of verbal from time to time [:p](but we do give it back).

Well today was the turn of 3 of the Rugby 4 to get payback for past knocks [:D] (John is also Dirk's brother-in-law)

The top 3 Steve 3rd (left) John 1st (center) Dirk 2nd (right)
Datafile2.jpg

[:D][:D]Rugby lads ruled the day[:D][:D]

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dare we ask?????????
"What happened to the 4th Rugby representative." icon_smile_big.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

MALC

I just knew someone would ask !!

Well as is normaly the case if Steve does well i blow out and thats what happened today
(i was the RUGBY weakest LINKicon_smile_blush.gif)

I managed 6 fish for 10lb 9oz and 11th (about half way from the top or bottom icon_smile_wink.gif ).

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

ken

well done john u r an insupration to us all but wot would happen if we banned floating pole .

Paul Roberts

The Turk
I think what Ken is trying to say is .......

John, you're a lucky so and so!! Fancy drawing a peg with a nice easy cast to the sand bar and having the carp 'barking' right infront of you!! I needed a beachcaster to reach the sandbar!!!

Malc - you're destined to be promoted to A section (even though you let down the other Rugby boys yesterday). You're 2nd, Steve is 4th and John is 7th - can you imaging it, all 4 Rugby boys in A Section - I'll resign!!!!!!! Bloody immigrants, should be sent back to whence they came!!

Until next time - hope everything goes well with little 'Dirk'
Must go and prepare for our holiday at Whiteacres, next week. Lots of fishing and boozing and no Rugby boys in sight!!!!!

Paul

kev coke

I take it by reading the result malc that DIRK is now a quid richer AGAIN LOL

ken

hi all thanx for replys on my 18 12oz carp and paul if u want any hints on landing fish cum see me at whitearces if im sober i will let u know .by the way all tues morn here and still feeling bad about rugby 4 getting them places .but should be over it by next mounth .

scott essery

'Silver man'
Steve

well done but why R you looking so worried and why is john so happy. wheres your other hand? icon_smile_blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.