Lime Tree Club Match 21/07/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Date : 21/07/02
Venue: Own Pools at Sheepy Magna
Time : 9am till 2pm

This is a day late i know but better late than never.

20 anglers turned up to fish in this the 4th match in the clubs Summer Series which was fished on all 3 of the clubs pools at Sheepy Magna.

The fishing was not the best to be had and a few people did not weigh in.
Which makes it even more special to announce that the winner was 83 year old Rose who included a 5lb+ Carp in her winning net.

WELL DONE ROSE

Top 5 on the day.

1st..Rose Beale....6lb 11oz
2nd..Steve Baker...5lb 3oz
3rd..Geoff Eggison.5lb 1oz..(aka Lurcher)
4th..Malc Doyle....4lb 11oz
5th..Steve Durrant.4lb 5oz

Match winner Rose awaiting to collect her winnings.
Datafile.jpg

Now as any regular readers will be aware not many matches that i fish in go by without at least one funny incident and today was no different.

Fellow MD Geoff Eggison (aka Lurcher) whilst packing away watched helplessly as his landing net slipped down the bank and into the pool, unfortunatly by the time i got to his peg with the camera he was back on dry land and dressed.

But he did tip his hat to me as shown below.
Datafile.jpg

I was also informed after the match that the club run an award for as one person called it
THE PLONKER OF THE YEAR and according to my source Geoff has already got 4 nominations for it.

And as a final note for anyone interested Dirk did not fish the match as he has run out of
for me to collect.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Lurcher

To confound the kidnappers of RED all you have to do is publish the secret of your magic paste. Then I presume Red will be returned.

G.R.Eggison

Status
Not open for further replies.