Lime Tree Club Match 14-07-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Date : 14-07-02
Venue: Meadowlands Fishery (Warren Pool)
Time : 9am till 3pm

26 members turned up today to fish this the 3rd match in our Summer aggregate on the Warren Pool at Meadowlands nr Coventry.

Whilst the weather was brilliant the fishing was a bit hard for some.

1st..Steve Durrant..55lb 13oz
2nd..Malc Doyle......54lb
3rd...D Watson.......22lb 4oz

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Paul Roberts

The Turk
Hey Belsen Boy,
what do you mean 'the fishing was hard for some'? We don't all draw 'flyers' you know.

Where are the pic's you and Dirk took? I wish I had my camera when you stood up playing some of those fish - about 5 mtrs of pole held straight up, 3 miles of elastic and all being held by a skinny 'bag o' bones' Woa' be-tide you at Drayton, tomorrow, you WILL be pulled in. (Dirk, please take photos)

Malc, I forgot to tell you - one of the rules with the Lime Tree is that you must have a 'beer belly' now go and get one!!!!!!

Paul

MALC

Hi Paul and welcome,

quote:I wish I had my camera when you stood up playing some of those fish - about 5 mtrs of pole held straight up, 3 miles of elastic and all being held by a skinny 'bag o' bones'

Always was one to give others a good laugh
quote:Malc, I forgot to tell you - one of the rules with the Lime Tree is that you must have a 'beer belly' now go and get one!!!!!!

Could not do that Paul as then every body would be able to see me behind my Pole icon_smile.gif (it's a great camouflage).

Here are 2 of the best pictures from yesterday but afraid i dont know the guys names but i'm sure that you or Dirk will put me straight on that.

12lb 12oz Carp caught by Keith Bradley

And a cracking proper GoldFish caught by Barry Golby

Cheers Paul for their name's.

And have a good holiday.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Edited by - MALC on 15 July 2002 3:24:24 PM

Paul Roberts

The Turk
Guy with the big carp is Keith Bradley, the other chap (with the extremely gold, goldfish) is Barry (the Rockweiller) Golby.

Paul

scott essery

'Silver man'
WOW

Thats a fluro goldfish (didnt know there was a nuclear powerstation near buy!) and i need sunglases just looking at the bugger.icon_smile_cool.gif

Paul

Dont worry about Malc at Drayton..... he catches bugger all so wont be risking any harm!! Im amazed how much power he can get out of those knoted pieces of string icon_smile.gif

Has he been for a swim yet at Meadowlands? Im sure Malcs part fish (im not speculating which part)

Lurcher

What no pictures of our pin up girl Rose? PS Paul never mentioned not going to the pub after pulling coin can seriously damage your health.If you keep this up we may have to use Red as live bait.

G.R.Eggison

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi pauline, glad you finally found the forum.

RED!!!! He was certainly red after Sunday, the poor lad was left out in that Sun all day long, the week before he was left out in the rain, and had to suffer the indignity of being chucked in the tumble dryer, when he got home.
This week sunstroke.
To make matters worse, he had his back to Malc the entire match, and didn't get to see him catch some fish for ones. What a peg Malc had, talk about a feature peg, a complete tree laying into the water, if RED hadn't been suffering from pneumonia and dehydration he could have caught of that peg, it was the type of peg you would take your kids to fish, because they'd be guaranteed to catch off it. I hope you don't think I am trying to undermine Malc's fish catching ability? Of course not, If he had any ability I would tell you. My fishing? Well the peg was a joke, and I couldn't concentrate through worrying about RED Malc that lad needs a HAT or a new owner?

Edited by - dirk on 16 July 2002 9:40:25 PM

Paul Roberts

The Turk
Dirk - did you blank AT Drayton????

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!

(take a breath, Paul)

HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA!

Paul xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.