Like a Boomerang......they return :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Step Daughters returned after nearly 5 years.........[B)]

"Can I stay for a few nights till I move into my mates?" Turned into getting a new bed, moving all our stuff out of the spare room and into the box room, losing my car space in front of the garage, being eaten out of house and home..........the place looks like we re permanently "moving" with boxes and bags all over the house.....
Now Ive been told that "WE" have to have a clear out and get rid of some of our stuff to make room for her!!!!

She s in and out like a jack rabbit, her mates popping round to see her......the bathrooms constantly left with sopping wet towels on the floor, lights left on, windows and doors never closed....
She has this uncanny inability to close the front door quietly and seems to feel the need to slam it shut instead of using the perfectly good handle, giving me a heart attack whenever she uses it[:0]

And every time I turn the TV on, its magically set itself onto some Thrash/Death Metal music channel at full volume[:(!]

Not exactly what I want to hear first thing in the morning as I sup my pre work coffee[:H]

She started off talking about saving up and getting a flat on her own, but now she seems more concerned about getting a new PC so she can play something called "World of Warcraft"[}:)]
Glad to see she has her priorities worked out eh???[:C]

They say you dont appreciate what youve got till its gone.........

Peace and quiet[?]

[:H][:H]

dhl man

formally known as
getting mine back from scotland end of june mate and i know its going to be the same , but having put up with it before we aint going to this time , she either toes the line or buggers up the road to the uni rooms , and she will be paying rent from day 1 and helpping keep the place clean and tidy

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Haha!!

It wouldnt be so bad if she was returning from Uni or College or sommat, but she was living in her own house for 4 years, so we have pretty much all the clutter she had accumulated from there.....

gawd help us mate[:(]

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Do you have that uncanny feeling,
you have been shafted BPP. [:(]

Lay down your house rules and make sure she abides by them
or out. [^] [}:)]

Or the Cuckoo will take over the nest. [:C]

Harry.

shallowman

What is wrong with thrash metal at full volume ??

good job you never turned the cd player on on way down to Monks mate[:0][:0]

As for step sons/daughters etc not got any[:D][:D][:D]

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Originally posted by shallowman

Its not the thrash metal that gets me mate (Used to like a bit of Nine Inch Nails, Downward Spiral myself[:0])....its the death rubbish...

The ones that make themselves up to look like they re dead and then proceed to use the lyrics comprising of

"Ra Ra Ra RA rAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Death.......Rararararararaaa RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Honestly, Ive heard some ****e in my time, but surely theres some other word they can use other than "Ra"......

I thought it was just me not being able to hear what they were saying, but apparently, it is actually the word "RA"[?][?][?]

Oh well.........[:C]

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Originally posted by badpegpicker

Originally posted by shallowman

Its not the thrash metal that gets me mate (Used to like a bit of Nine Inch Nails, Downward Spiral myself[:0])....its the death rubbish...

The ones that make themselves up to look like they re dead and then proceed to use the lyrics comprising of

"Ra Ra Ra RA rAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Death.......Rararararararaaa RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Honestly, Ive heard some ****e in my time, but surely theres some other word they can use other than "Ra"......

I thought it was just me not being able to hear what they were saying, but apparently, it is actually the word "RA"[?][?][?]

Oh well.........[:C]

Chin up, BPP, and give yourself a pat on the back for giving her a decent classical education.

"RA" is the Egyptian "God of the Sun", so they are just jumping around bemoaning the fact that they all got sunburned last weekend.....

Start worrying when they all sit round in a circle chanting "Anubis, Anubis.........."

Chill out man, it will pass........ [:D]

Last edited:

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Haha...Nice one Len[:p]

Yeah that Anubis chappie wasnt too pleasant by all accounts[:0]

Im sure things will iron out.

Eventually[}:)]

brewkit

kevb's driver
[:D]sat here chuckling at you bpp, been there, she still stays at ours from time to time and its like a hurricane passing thru. jump.gif
you'll miss her when she leaves again [;)]

nobby478

miserable old ....
Have a word with our Dave.....he's good at changing the locks[}:)]

Larry

Lazarus
Had the same with my eldest son he split form his livin girl friend &rang up about 6 months ago can i come back home only till i can find somewhere.He right settled in now. Get's all his food,washing, ironing. meals cooked,Got a new tele . new computer, now having an HD cable box on our system.
Can't see him going any where soon .There are bonus's though. He does pay his way.Someone to help me with job's round the house ,another man to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.