Ended LIGHT WEIGHT POLE 13 or 14.5M wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing jazzman

I am in the market for a pole either 13m or 14.5m. I am only a small chap, so would have to be a pole that's not to heavy to handle. Perfer around five top kits, both match and power tops plus a cupping cupping kit. Willing to travel 30 mile radius of Warwick.

adriang

Site Supporter
I am in the market for a pole either 13m or 14.5m. I am only a small chap, so would have to be a pole that's not to heavy to handle. Perfer around five top kits, both match and power tops plus a cupping cupping kit. Willing to travel 30 mile radius of Warwick.
Are you looking for something 'high end' or cheap and cheerful? I've a Daiwa pole that came with a job lot of rods I bought, it's 13m, and has a number of top sections including one for cupping (from memory is a broken repair). I'd take £75 for it. If you're interested I'll dig it out and get more detailed into. I'm in Stroud, Glos, but will be in Witney is Oxfordshire in a couple of weeks.

fishing jazzman

Are you looking for something 'high end' or cheap and cheerful? I've a Daiwa pole that came with a job lot of rods I bought, it's 13m, and has a number of top sections including one for cupping (from memory is a broken repair). I'd take £75 for it. If you're interested I'll dig it out and get more detailed into. I'm in Stroud, Glos, but will be in Witney is Oxfordshire in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for offer, I know Daiwa are good poles, but I'm not over keen on them though.

old scot

hi. I have loads for sale, maver 101 13m, maver 201 14.5m, maver 251 14.5m, maver 401 16m, maver elite carp 14m maver k25 (very very light) (7 top kits) all with at least 4 top kits and all in excellent condition. willing to post out to you as im in Scotland. also have margin poles for sale, daiwa yank n bank, shimano beast masters, Drennan margin carp, lucifer 7m margin, shimano xt 9.5m

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
ive a middy xt15-2 ..13m plus 0.5m pole..plus about 5 top kits..very good condition..collection only...northants area....take up 22 laccy...very light..ideal for you.pm me if interested will sort it out..£275 ono.

Status
Not open for further replies.