Light at the end of the tunnel.....

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Something positive at last, got a few match bookings in (although they are filling up fast), looks like I might just get my garage/tackle room floor finished and everything back in place just in time to leave me with only fishing and work to worry about!

Keith Sparky

Still locked up in sunny Wales...stay at home rule is being reviewed on 12th March and hopefully non essential retail reopens 15th which would hopefully mean we may be allowed to fish......typical just after river close season starts......

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Still locked up in sunny Wales...stay at home rule is being reviewed on 12th March and hopefully non essential retail reopens 15th which would hopefully mean we may be allowed to fish......typical just after river close season starts......
Our matches aren’t starting until March 29th, but at least is good to see the calendar filling up again, no more Saturdays and Sundays at home.

John Step

Site Supporter
I just wish Boris had come on a bit stronger during that road map briefing and emphasised that its down to the public not to jump the gun and the dates are provisional providing everyone plays the game and keeps infections down.
Already we see on the box that these dates are set in stone. They aint!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I wish I was allowed to go, will be still shielding until second jab
I’m shielding at the moment , do we have to continue to shield until we’ve had 2nd jab?? I was under the impression I could get back to normal at end of March 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

baggy

Mark Saunders
I’m shielding at the moment , do we have to continue to shield until we’ve had 2nd jab?? I was under the impression I could get back to normal at end of March 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I work for the ambulance service (although not front line) and we have been told by our clinical lead to stay shielding. Also my other half is on the high risk list so she needs to be vaccinated too before I can go