Light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I have finally been able to register to get my Covid jab and they tell me I should have an appointment within 3 weeks. The missus can register for hers next week (she is a wee bit younger than mešŸ˜˜). We have taken lockdown very seriously and not been in contact with anyone except for mother and father in law. They have been as cautious as us and we have created our own bubble. It will be lovely, once we are jabbed, to, cautiously, start living; and fishing, again.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
My second last week, The Boss's this afternoon. While we have not been as cautious as you Dave we have taken all precautions and hopefully got through unscathed. Looking forward to a potential holiday later in the Summer.

I just wish my useless GP surgery would allow me to get my records on the NHS app.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Great news... it's all a move in the right direction.

Also bear in mind that it typically takes four weeks from getting the first jab to you having a reasonable level of immunity (usually 70-80% is quoted), so it's best to carry on being cautious for the time being and limiting contacts where practicable.

rudd

Site Supporter
Traffic levels in Ipswich at 96% pre covid levels, people clubbing in Liverpool, snooker final full of spectators in Sheffield, town centres and bars/pubs packed.
A move in the right direction for another late summer/autumn bout of covid (my opinion).
Why cant we just wait until everyone done twice? Its not that far off šŸ˜

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I had my second innocujaberation on Monday. No real side effects but I do wonder about the tail that I'm growing.

62tucker

Site Supporter
My second last week, The Boss's this afternoon. While we have not been as cautious as you Dave we have taken all precautions and hopefully got through unscathed. Looking forward to a potential holiday later in the Summer.

I just wish my useless GP surgery would allow me to get my records on the NHS app.
EE6F6ABC-A2C8-4D6C-80A1-EB38E5292781.jpeg Got this on email this morning