Lidls Middle Aisle

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
in lidls middle aisle this week

from thursday onwards, they have a magnifying light (described as a sewing magnifying LED lamp) for £5.99

seems cheap enough to me, great for tying rigs, shotting up, hooklengths

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What is this middle isle in Lidl business ? Ive never been in a Lidl. I thought they sold groceries ? Ive even heard folk buying fishing tackle from Lidl. Whats going on ?

Last edited:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
What is this middle aile in Lidl business ? Ive never been in a Lidl. I thought they sold groceries ? Ive even heard folk buying fishing tackle from Lidl. Whats going on ?

The 'Middle Isle' has all sorts of stuff, including fishing bits at times. Step ladders to spray guns for paint etc. You'd be surprised what you can find at times, well worth looking.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
What is this middle aile in Lidl business ? Ive never been in a Lidl. I thought they sold groceries ? Ive even heard folk buying fishing tackle from Lidl. Whats going on ?

Its the German revenge for losing the war, something along the lines of Borg assimilation, you will become part of the collective

markthemouse

Middle of lidl has bargains - pressure washers , garden tools , paint brushes , deep fat fryer , the freespool reels they did years ago were great.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Singer sewing machine £119.
Singer Overlock sewing machine £129.
Sharpe 50" 4K Ultra HD TV £299.
Wall mount £29.99

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
And a lot of their groceries are cheaper than the big 4. I now do a lot of baking and buy a lot of my ingredients from Lidl.