Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats a License

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Looking at the topics recently I was wondering how many times people have had their licences checked??

Nemp

Once in 37 years last year in fact at Brackstone Gdns Everton Dorset

nempster

james16

Never in the 3 or 4 years i have been fishing.

kelvo

ive been fishing nearly twenty years now and ive been asked for my licence more in the last year than the previous nineteen, about four times i think. maybe they are cracking down on it, i dont know

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

ojfrancis

i have been checked once, and it was the only time i didn't have it with me. so i had to send it to them in the post.

John Francis

Aira

Never. I'd prefer it if more checks were carried out though - I know for a fact most of the anti-social anglers out there don't have one, they'll even brag to you about it! I know baliffs have the right to fine you on the spot, however I think this should be handled more like the police where you are expected to present it with in 14 days. Honest people make simple mistakes and get stung, freeloaders seem to get away with it continually.

overcast

Fishy Rich
Oncee only at a commercila at the start of season in the week of all days. Never on a river?????

If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

death

i had mines checked for the first time in 2 years of fishing around eight weeks ago

http://anglerscircle.proboards105.com/index.cgi

maximus

Had mine checked once at Llandrindod wells lake and once at shrewsbury on the severn.

sladey

Have had it checked once at himley hall, it was a new baliff though tht did not want to make a mistake, since then i've never had it checked/

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Never had mine checked. I pay for various licences/day tickets and always get one without fail, have never been asked to show one, but I know the day I forget/dont get one I would get stopped. I know people who constantly brag about not paying licences/day tickets and never get stopped, it really f**** me off they dont pay, but you have to pay to help with the upkeep/runnning of the various waters, cant have owt for nowt.

biggaz

never had mine checked, but ive only been back into fishing for 12 months!![:D]

svenc

London Blanker NOT
So this poll concludes that licenses are not checked very much. But if you think of the ratio of anglers/bailiffs I suppose it does make sense. Does anyone know how many ea officers we have??

Status
Not open for further replies.