Licence & Post Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannysdad

Guv
Mrs Dannysdad went to the PO on 31st March 2010 and bought licences for me & Danny. Post arrived today and still no licence so I gets on the phone to the EA.

6 or 8 buttons later and I asks whats happened. Went through all the rigmarole with ref numbers etc. Chap says he'll ring back. Good enough 10 mins later he gets in touch. Went through all the details again........had the conversation about the cock-up over the multiple charging etc and he then asks me to read the receipt out, in full. Did so.

Ah, Mr Dannysdad, I can see the problem now...............the Post Office have sold you an 09/10 licence and not 10/11............WTF???? on the 31st March 2010, they sell the missus an 09-10 licence AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I now have to re-buy the licence and the EA chap is sorting out a refund.

If yours ain't turned up yet, check your receipt.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Im off out to buy my license in a bit, hope they dont cock it up as ive a very busy season and dont want problems.

rourke7719

Big Stu
ooops, what a pain in the arse

glad i do mine by direct debit - no need to worry then (or at least i have had no need to so far)

still its not looking good as there seem to have been an awful lot of problems reported by people trying to get a licence this year

Team Man

Reading about all the problems people are having I'm glad I get mine by direct debit.

I wonder more people don't get it by DD, after all you are going to get one every year so why not have it sent every year without having to think about it.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Team Man

Reading about all the problems people are having I'm glad I get mine by direct debit.

I wonder more people don't get it by DD, after all you are going to get one every year so why not have it sent every year without having to think about it.

Agree

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Got mine at the post office no probs here, except the bloke had never done 1 before so we kinda done it together...

Dannysdad

Guv
Originally posted by Dannysdad2104

Originally posted by crusty

Mrs Dannysdad

Shouldn't it be Dannysmum? [:D]

(apologies if you're in a gay relationship and Danny has two dads)

Ian

Just checking the Lindholme list to see if you are on it..................Hang On!

Not on the list............! GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon I'll find you somewhere Chorley, Wigan, Standish................I'll find you and when I do, I'll, I'll, I'll go to the foot of our stairs!!!!!!!!!!!![:T]

Gay????????????...............MY AR$E!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.