Letter from America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polepot

Poles
As you all know Trev is visiting Newt in the USA.

you also know that both Trev and Newt write excellent reports on Fishing.

I would like to suggest that there is a topic started specifically for this trip - Trev & Newt I hope you don't mind this suggestion (please don't give me a
but I always enjoy reading your reports and would like to see them on a single thread, away from the normal been fishing page.

Looking forward to the first posting

Dave could Newts intro that was posted last week be put up as the start article?

Poles

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Certainly can be Pole,

Its a good idea and one that I'll look forward to reading thumbsup.gif

Dave

Edited by - Dave on 02 May 2002 08:50:39 AM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hi all,
With reference to this Alistair Cooke look-alike, please bear in mind the following,
He gets paid.

Firstly, I try to write reports and entertain as best as I can, but it does take me a great deal of time as I am a lousy computer operator and a very slow typist.
Many of my posts you will see being entered a 5.00 am or similar, on the night of the event as I have little to do the next day.
Such is my lifestyle.
Yesterday, I got up at 4.00 am to meet Martin, left him at 7.00, made Mansfield (only 9 miles from home, but was so desperately tired, that I stopped in a lay-by for safety and arrived home at 10.45pm.
That is why you have only just had the report as I also had to have a tooth removed at Hospital at 2.00 pm today!

Newt has given me a fantastic chance to see for the 1st (and probably last) time in my life, The United States.
Would you spend your time on a computer keyboard?
I will do as I did in Ireland and take Photos and send reports, when I return.

Newt is also taking a holiday, He is a moderator on another forum, and I would not expect him to give up his vacation by ignoring his fishing to get back to type reports.
Well try and say hello, time zones permitting, but I can have hours on the keyboard when I return.
I may never see this quality time come again.
Hoping you can understand

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev,
Sounds fair to me, but if you can sneak me in with your hand luggage,I'd be very happy to take the pic's and do the typing for the two of you.
Seriously,have a great time the two of you,and when you return we'll sort out that day after the Bury Hill tench and see if we can rope Geoff in on the expedition.
If you can bring Newt's boat back with you so much the better as it looks marginaly better equipped than their punts. roflmao.gif

The Estate Lake at Old Bury Hill.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Peter,
Idyllic picture! thanks,
Thats helped ease the pain I imagine, when I have to say goodbye to Newt

Another diary entry!

Cya

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hang on a minute Peter, I was there first inline (or was it online
) so if anyone is going as photographer and head typist it has to be me boxing.gif
No problems Trev we understand - you go jollying it off in some distant land full of sunshine, bass, acres of carp, proper steaks, mega cokes, and we'll just sit here with nothing to read, lol

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.