Left handed screwdriver required...

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
To assemble this?? ... For sale at Go Outdoors!

DINSMORES
3 Part Left Handed Powerlite Fishing Match Landnet
Discount Card Price
£15.29

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
That is what happens when you have people who have no idea of what they are selling writing descriptions of highly technical items like a landing net pole :p

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have heard several left handed anglers wish for a left handed reel, not just the positioning of the handle, but the rotor going the WRONG WAY like old MITCHELL reels.

Chervil

Site Supporter
I've got a skirting board ladder, a tin of tarten paint and a tube of elbow grease I can let you have. Along with a Budgie, all going cheep.

breadflake

Site Supporter
Had one of these cannot remember which hand I used :) but it lasted ages and although not light very strong and a bargain.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
The description is even better. Very informative. I don't think the person who wrote this garbage even knows what it is. I like the fact that it is lined!

Copied and pasted from the Go Outdoors website:

Dinsmores 3 Part EXT Long FibreGlass Powerlite Handle:

Created in fibreglass, this telescopic style of handle is ideal for any fisher looking for a durable, longlasting yet lightweight purchase.

320cm in total height.

In a 3 part style, this is great for easy transportation and storage.
Fabric0000000000000000097000000000000000450
Lining0502520 #
BrandDINSMORES

Ralph:unsure:

Last edited:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous........... I'll get my coat, hat & scarf.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have the 2 part one and have to say, it's got some strength in it. Had it a few years too.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
The description is even better. Very informative. I don't think the person who wrote this garbage even knows what it is. I like the fact that it is lined!

Copied and pasted from the Go Outdoors website:

Dinsmores 3 Part EXT Long FibreGlass Powerlite Handle:

Created in fibreglass, this telescopic style of handle is ideal for any fisher looking for a durable, longlasting yet lightweight purchase.

320cm in total height.

In a 3 part style, this is great for easy transportation and storage.
Fabric0000000000000000097000000000000000450
Lining0502520 #
BrandDINSMORES

Ralph:unsure:

Tanslated straight from the original Chinese.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Tanslated straight from the original Chinese.

Maybe, but you would think someone would at least read it before publishing it, or is that too much to expect?

That reminds me of the manual for my first Japanese motorbike. That must have been a literal translation, I could not understand any of it' even though it was supposed to be in English.

Ralph

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Nothing surprises me today. You only have to read online news and sports articles from BBC & Sky to realise that no one reads what they have written before publishing.

That said I have just finished proof reading a 40 page charity magazine. Hopefully I have caught all the errors.