Leeds United

davylad

Site Supporter
Too true Wisey, they outplay almost every team they meet, and such a shame they didn't get Bowen, he would have got them up.

crumpercatcher.

Site Supporter
I was surprised no one took a chance on Bowen before the end of January. He has been very good for Hull the past few years.

shang

Listening to Jermaine Beckford earlier... if only we had someone like him to score critical goals. If Bamford isn't on the scoresheet by halftime I'd throw on Augustine as he looks a big lump in the tradition of Yeboah and Jimmy Floyd and could bully a defence (something Bamfords physique isn't capable of)

shang

Reasonably happy in that we didn't lose plus the bonus of Forest losing. Still would've liked Augustin to be given a proper opportunity.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Good,exciting game tonight,end to end stuff and two goalkeeping errors gave a fair result I thought,hope this helps to turn Leeds form round

davylad

Site Supporter
I've said it time and again, the Championship is poor this time round. Leeds and West Brom are where they are because the rest just keep shooting themselves in the foot. I saw most of the Preston v Hull City match, and couldn't believe the home side were in the play offs, they were poor for 80 minutes.

shang

Learning to win again, whatever it takes.

I notice no Augustin in the squad - injured already ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Bamford couldnt hit a cows chunt with a banjo, he's trying too hard in my opinion but like ya said Shang mate a win is a win.

davylad

Site Supporter
It will be another three points, coming up against Hull City Wisey, and you just might improve your GD by a mile too. I watched them last night, and to say they were poor is an understatement, they played like under 11's at times, fckn disgusting for professionals to be honest.