Leeds United

jay67

Site Supporter
ffs how many chances do we need ??? need another beer to calm me nerves

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Not happy but hey we did them the same turn at their ground, well done the Blunts (y) now it is a close one to call at the top of the Championship. We didnt put our chances away thats about it, no argument with the sending off, all in all a good game with sheffield out on top.

Last edited:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Never thought we could win that one,another clean sheet though,carry on getting them and we get promoted.UTB

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Gotta admit mate i had a feeling it was gonna be hard even though we were at home, well done is all i can say ya came and played us at our own game. (y)(y)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Gotta admit mate i had a feeling it was gonna be hard even though we were at home, well done is all i can say ya came and played us at our own game. (y)(y)
Watching Soccer Saturday before the game Paul Merson said the only decent striker you had available was Bamford with no one on the bench capable of changing a game,even though you were wasting chances it looked like he was right,squeeky bum time now through to the end of the season but I think we have a slightly easier run in.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yep not making excuses about injuries or the result, it all boils down to getting the results to take us up, we had chances but fluffed em.

jay67

Site Supporter
honest opinion ... rubbish in front of goal , bamford looks like hes taking it for granted that he'll score every time he touches the ball . next game is millwall - thats will be a lot harder than the one we just lost . oh well ... im still getting pi$$ed 😂

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Soon as i saw your 2 anti Leeds posts i just Knew i was gonna have the last laugh :LOL::LOL: Funny 3 oclock 2 of my manure mates Phones worked Great i didnt ignore their calls, 7 hours later their phones were switched off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hope city get the lot (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was at a wedding yesterday and the bride to be purposely left the groom waiting at the desk for half an hour so her dad could watch the end of the game :D

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Where are we at, is championship down for internationals too? Who they got next? Are they top again, not seen the league?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Cheers Jay. Still Leeds year, Norwich not had a dip yet and one of these days soon, their reliance on late goals might just catch up with them. Have they and Sheff Utd got to play each other still?

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Sheffield United top, Leeds 2nd and Sheffield Wednesday promoted through playoffs...now that would be my dream season.
What sort of a Blade are you Caius to want the Wendies promoted,o_Otheir fans took the p**s out of us all the time we were in Div 1,top 3 as they are now to go up for me.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I tek the pee outta Man United all the time but i still wouldn't want em to win owt ;)