Leeds United

davylad

Site Supporter
That title went more or less as soon as they were relegated, and who'd have thought Huddersfield would take over the number one spot.[:)]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Originally posted by davylad

That title went more or less as soon as they were relegated, and who'd have thought Huddersfield would take over the number one spot.[:)]

But as the deluded ones say we wont be playing them so the stats would be Irrelevant [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0] Well played Newport [:T] My last post in here im sulking [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

Last edited:

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
As a Stoke fan share my pain.

Great for the Newport and Coventry fans though.
Well done

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Go on have a laugh [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(] see who laughs last ? cant ya see im hurting [:C][:C][:C]

shang

History will record that Leeds were the second biggest cup upset of this date.

Lucky lucky. [:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Right im over it now [;)] we didnt want to be in the F A cup anyway we need to concentrate on getting up to the big boys league [;)]

shang

So near to getting one over on that horrible lot. I hope it is snowing in Yorkshire and their travelling hordes have a mare of travelling home to their bit of London.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Right im over it now [;)] we didnt want to be in the F A cup anyway we need to concentrate on getting up to the big boys league [;)]

Not if you carry on playing the way you are,you're soon going to be struggling to field a team with all the sendings off,I can't say a lot after our recent results but I didn't expect a lot today against Wolves,Yorkshire football had a sh** day today all round.[:W][:W]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
It woudn't be so bad if we could keep 11 men on the field [:D][:D][:D][:D] But we are schit and theres no getting away from it [:(]

Tantric Socks

Site Supporter
I thought the score flattered us a little, early part of the second half it looked like it was us down to 10 men.

Leeds created chances and if it wasn't for some poor finishing and the woodwork, twice, it could have been very different.

Feel a bit sorry for Christiansen, he doesn't send players out to get sent off and if you can keep 11 on the field, its going to help.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well another manager bites the dust at Leeds nowt new there.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
And 3 backroom staff given the boot as well [:T] Spring cleaning comes early at Elland Road [;)]

160642fishing

Site Supporter
All the usual out of work suspects will already be in touch no doubt,apart from the pay offs it must be a nightmare job at the clubs who seem to think they have a divine right to be in the Premiership.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want the job, when all the shots are coming from the owner, he should get his arse down the touchline and take part of the blame [xx(]