Leeds United

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Originally posted by mickthestick

He is a goodun Wisey, now you can cheer a United player on and not feel guilty

While he wears the Leeds shirt i will back him to the hilt it's only when he puts the Red shirt on well then i will hope he scores more own goals and *****oks up wholeheartedly [;)]

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Thought of you the other day wisey....don't get too excited.

So we were on hol having a bite to eat in a pub. My lad fancies a game of pool, couple of other young uns wanted a game too, so a game of doubles was agreed on.

My lad takes his tracky top off to reveal his Utd shirt, the other lad does the same to reveal a Leeds top, me n the Mrs look across at the parents and share a smile and a little banter and after his Dad jokingly said no, you aint playing with him lad, 'have you seen his shirt', it was game on.

It was a close match, with Leeds edging it 2-1, thought you would like to know.[:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ive said it before mate the banter or beer shared with Man U fans has made most of my holidays great, nowt against Genuine fans mate although i dont go no more i can honestly say i been to old Trafford more times than some of the pretenders [:T] When i see a young lad in a man u shirt i suss the parents out and say to em " cmon it he cant have done that much wrong to punish him by making him wear that" [:D][:D][:D] Usually followed by a great laugh and joke about both our teams [:T]

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Don't want to be tarred with the Pretentious Pillock brush and the rest of the Manure lot only sing when they do well and sulk when they don't [:T] but yes it makes a change to see things going our way [:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Northantslad

They still going well Wisey
[:T]

For a change mate, we got players who can play waiting to take their turn, so everyone is playing for the shirt knowing if they *****k up someone will be on that place faster than a p1sshead on a kebab, and for once we are scoring goals and not conceding many. There seems to be a team spirit and understanding that we aint had in ages, but its early days and no one knows like me about counting yer chickens [:T]

davylad

Site Supporter
Looking forward to them coming to the KC WO, should be an easy two points for them, the way things are going at the moment.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Originally posted by Northantslad

They still going well Wisey
[:T]

For a change mate, we got players who can play waiting to take their turn, so everyone is playing for the shirt knowing if they *****k up someone will be on that place faster than a p1sshead on a kebab, and for once we are scoring goals and not conceding many. There seems to be a team spirit and understanding that we aint had in ages, but its early days and no one knows like me about counting yer chickens [:T]

And those type of attributes should only get stronger, a good start helps and players believing as a result is a massive boost.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
We've got the Crowds back as well 31 thousand at a midweek game 20 plus thousand season tickets sold the feelings good mate [:T] its taken over a decade of bad ownership and management to get here im hoping this guy who has not only talked the talk but walked the walk as well keeps us happy,then who knows [:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
No arguments at all mate lucky it was only 1-0 best team won [:(]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Originally posted by wuffie

Hey Dave, how easy was it for the Rhinos against the stage struck Tigers?

If you been talking to Sean i told him to **** off as well [;)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They ought to let you into Elland Road for free and charge you on the way out if they win lol

shang

I think we should all take a moment to consider Gary Monks decision Simon to leave Leeds..

[:D][:D][:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
No mention from anyone about the win against the Best team in Yorkshire [;)]

davylad

Site Supporter
Not sure if you mean Hull Wisey, but they are well down the pecking order now. It's all about getting three points mate, not what you shud av done. Hull could well be in the bottom three in a few days time, I don't think they'll go down though.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
A few months back the deluded ones were classing Hull Best team in Yorkshire mind ya coming from the third best team in Manchester who knows [:D][:D]