LEEDS/L,POOL CANAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZZA

OUR SPRING LEAGUE HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD 3 WEEKS ,SO THE FIRST MATCH IS THIS SUNDAY,NO PRACTICE TIME AT ALL,I WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR ANY INFO ON THIS VENUE FROM BURSCOUGH TO THE JJB STADIUM END OF THE CUT,HOPIN SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A SCRIPT TO GO AT[:D][:D][:D]

GARY-MELLING

kingkarper

all along a 5 mile radius that i fish i think that that you should fishi the pole feeding in chopped worm and caster by the pot and using either as a hookbait as mainly perch are present on my stretch near leeds.

joe1987

'Darwener'
I dont really know the stretch your fishing but near top lock i know of a couple of matches being won with pike when fishing for roach ect has been slow. If it's aloud and you have the tackle go for a couple of jacks with a lure.

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
ooh yeh joe, changed ure tune, 'youll never catch a pike on a lure in winter n while it's cold' fool

GAZZA

cant use lures, i wish u could,im a match man[;)] worm and punch i think,thanks anyway guys,ill let you no how i get on the match is tomorrow,not lookin forward to it though[V][V][V]

GARY-MELLING

joe1987

'Darwener'
try fishing about 2inch overdepth with brandling, redworm or half a lob, whatever's available really close to the far bank. Feeding too much will kill the swim.

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

ray

gary, burscough end, nice roach on punch, perch to 1lb on worm and a few skimmers are comming out to caster/worm with the odd bigger bream.

wigan end, chop/worm finding lots of perch and roach. a few tench also falling to worm/caster.

hope this helps

ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"

GAZZA

thanks all,you wont believe this,our team turned up at the slipway pub 8:15 sunday morning,then we got told we hadnt been entered in it,and theyd only put 13 peg sections in,what a fiasco,so we went to orrell water park and bagged up on skimmers and roach on pellet and caster,not what we'd of got on the cut [:p][:p][:p]

GARY-MELLING

GAZZA

thanks all,you wont believe this,our team turned up at the slipway pub 8:15 sunday morning,then we got told we hadnt been entered in it,and theyd only put 13 peg sections in,what a fiasco,so we went to orrell water park and bagged up on skimmers and roach on pellet and caster,not what we'd of got on the cut [:p][:p][:p]

GARY-MELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.