Lazy Day

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Fitted 2 radiators, sanded a UPVC window and frame that had been painted in magnolia emulsion???? Boarded an attic staircase ceiling and fitted spots..
Picked Mrs M up from work, she was up a 05:00..
Now I'm allowed 2 beers for being a good lad!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Had a lazy day... banging headache all day... just had rib eye steak, fried onion rings, mushrooms, potato wedges and fried eggs... cuppa tea and a chill out next

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Sorting out me toys for a morning on the river tomoz... worms maggots and cheese 1 rod, 1 reel, net and a few bits and a cushion to sit on... travelling light

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Tomorrow's my lazy day. Doing a simple chicken Sunday lunch. Pan fried sprouts with Choritzo, Roast and mashed pots (Rosemary and Thyme) . Honey glazed parsnips. Chicken will be roasted with garlic, onion and bacon... Peas, obviously and roasted carrot with cauliflower cheese. Yorkshire pudding will a massive tray and a good lashing of gravy.
That's my day of relaxing.
Love it!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ah ha, I have plans for you... (y)
I told you the other day there is no way I'm going to take Mrs Munch to my family villa on the Costa Blanca for an all-inclusive holiday overlooking the Mediterranean for a fortnight just so you can go fishing by yourself whenever you want.

It's not happening !

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I told you the other day there is no way I'm going to take Mrs Munch to my family villa on the Costa Blanca for an all-inclusive holiday overlooking the Mediterranean for a fortnight just so you can go fishing by yourself whenever you want.

It's not happening !
Not even for a week? I need some help here Dave! My sanity is failing mate :(

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nope, just checked my diary and I don't have a week free, they're all booked up doing nothing.

The only way I could manage it is if she was to fly out with another friend as our pilot doesn't like to fly with just one passenger, but you said she didn't have any more....

;)

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Swmbos's birthday today so watched her open her cards and pressies this morning Done nowt else until abot 2 oclock when I decided I'd go and fit some archtrave to a coupke of door frames at my sons house. Back tomorrow to fit skirts.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I thought I had a lazy day. Up at 6.45, went outside and did all the cattle, chickens and her indoors horse. Came in had breakfast. Went to work until 1pm. Had some lunch with all good intentions of getting my gear reading for tomorrow morning, but did sweet fa. Went back out to do said animals again this evening. Came in, had a bit of tea. Watched a couple of films on Netflix. Going to bed soon as I’m milking my neighbours cows in the morning, so up at 5.30. Come home and have some breakie, then I hope a bit of fishing.

stikflote

Site Supporter
nothing all morning , then fetched gran kids to baby sit the puppy cos he wont go in his cage ,and he will tease millie and get him self bit
then went shopping to Aldi and home bargains.
Considering we are in lock down ,its nothing like the first one, that many people about i thought i was at football match

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I carried this round the back

Attachments

• 20201121_102443.jpg
    20201121_102443.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 9

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Up at 6, on the bank by 730, played with my new pole all morning, back home at 3, bottle of a rather nice South African Pinot Noir and a few beers, watched the mighty Spurs go top of the league, few more beers, watched the mighty Spurs again on MOTD, now dozing and dreaming of all the fish I'm going to catch tomorrow.......

COYS

Last edited:

H T B

Site Supporter
I had all good intentions and did none.
Life is not a competition.
Sometimes our body over rides our intentions because it knows best.
Not everybody listens to their body
Not everybody lives to tell the tale!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Life is not a competition.
Sometimes our body over rides our intentions because it knows best.
Not everybody listens to their body
Not everybody lives to tell the tale!

Oh so true mate, ive always done what ive wanted to do and yesterday it was nowt :LOL: :LOL: Gonna Check on a mate and his wife today they are laid up with corona but might go on a River walk with Albert but even he's having a Lie in ;)

8FF95EE0-A5FF-4E00-AABC-5D44E07ECDFD.jpeg