Lazy Day

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Apart from walking Albert ive done Bugger all, i was gonna sort my tackle cellar man cave out but never got round to it.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Took my two muttleys on the canal this morning, got back to find a big parcel under the car port, got all excited until I saw it was for a local farm 🙄 had a play with a top three I’d been given, couldn’t make it fit anything so, tied some hair rigs and put some new line on a reel. Missus wanted a brake light bulb in her car which is a fiddly job but, in her defence she has been asking me for nearly two weeks 😳. And that’s about it. Eeeeeeasy day. 👍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Took my two muttleys on the canal this morning, got back to find a big parcel under the car port, got all excited until I saw it was for a local farm 🙄 had a play with a top three I’d been given, couldn’t make it fit anything so, tied some hair rigs and put some new line on a reel. Missus wanted a brake light bulb in her car which is a fiddly job but, in her defence she has been asking me for nearly two weeks 😳. And that’s about it. Eeeeeeasy day. 👍

You've done well mate get yer sen sat down with ya feet up ;)

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Done f all, isolation for hospital on Monday, elasticated my whip will tie some hooks tomorrow. Apart from that well board, hope there is no more rain river will be spot on for Tuesday Wednesday.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Gave the fresh plaster in the new bathroom a wash coat then jet washed the decking, flags and down the drive. Threw a load of leaves into the road from the councils trees that had dropped in the front garden, Washed my pick-up and caught up on some paperwork. Picked an acca on the footy Ipswich, Salford, Stoke and Fleetwood all to win, £30 to pay £520 and forgot to go online and put it on. Guess what.....oh yes. Made wifey a nice steak for tea and suggested we could have an early night. Guess what....oh no chance. Now watching Spurs doing a good job so far on Manky City.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Done f all, isolation for hospital on Monday, elasticated my whip will tie some hooks tomorrow. Apart from that well board, hope there is no more rain river will be spot on for Tuesday Wednesday.
Do you need a whip in hospital? They nurses are normally pretty helpful :) ;)

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Gave the fresh plaster in the new bathroom a wash coat then jet washed the decking, flags and down the drive. Threw a load of leaves into the road from the councils trees that had dropped in the front garden, Washed my pick-up and caught up on some paperwork. Picked an acca on the footy Ipswich, Salford, Stoke and Fleetwood all to win, £30 to pay £520 and forgot to go online and put it on. Guess what.....oh yes. Made wifey a nice steak for tea and suggested we could have an early night. Guess what....oh no chance. Now watching Spurs doing a good job so far on Manky City.
Oh and I forgot I stripped down a Browning 50 cal machine gun.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Had a canny slow walk around the streets with the hound this morning and she sniffed every corner on the hr walk.
Wasted 2 hrs of my life watching Newcastle lose to Chelsea.
Out in back garden at 2:30 till dark. Renewed gutter on my shed New down pipe to take water away from my pond.
Cleaned pond shower filter 400 micron mesh and renewed filter floss.
Trimmed strawberry plants of all dead leave.
I need to get outside every day for fresh air or I will crack up.
Can even go out into greenhouse or into shed and mess about.
Was in shed after dark trying to sort out a Colman black cat heater that for some reason has stopped working. 🤯
Another walk planned at 7ish.
tea and a few cans.
Binge on a few episodes of Top man later.
canny day apart from toon match