Laughing at the Insanity of buying the latest tackle !

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Both of those are the ones I was thinking about.
The short puller section could also be used unelasticated

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Drennan brought out short top kits with the option of adding a piece on the bottom, for the Acolyte, I believe. An excellent idea.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
What we could do with is someone smashing up everyone at the FishO final whilst sat on a wicker basket with a split cane rod and a centrepin, and whatever was used for a pole in those days :D
I think we should have a match, retro v modern😀

Sam Vimes

Site Supporter
If an individual can see no use for (or can't afford in some of the sadder cases) an item of tackle, they may well think it's ridiculous.

I have no use for a pole, let alone a short top kit and extension. However, if someone does think it's useful, good luck to them. What they choose to fish with and spend their money on is no concern of mine.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Who doesn't want one of these?

I saw some rubbish gear offered to us when I had the tackle shop but this takes the biscuit,probably made in China along with all the other rubbish they make,what beats me is that considering how much they do make and try to sell us you would think they would employ someone who could string together a reasonable sentence in English.

cuzza

Slightly off topic but on the same theme, do any of you have a Drennan double 2 top kit ? Can any one tell me the length of the top piece . Thanks in advance.
On one of mine the tip is 135cm, second is 91cm, third is 68cm