Latest discount codes

Fritz

Shame they’re no stock on anything
I too noticed that many items are nearly always out off stock. Does someone know the reason? In my experience other tackle shops are better supplied. Maybe AD has too many customers so that every good thing gets sold within hours.

adriang

Site Supporter
Does someone know the reason?
Think a few reasons, including back orders that are eating into supplies as soon as they are delivered. I had a voucher to use, struggled to find anything I wanted that was in stock, so had a few things on the 'notify me when available'. Got a few emails that some Preston bits and pieces were available, went to order the next day, and 2 items were out of stock, so I contacted them to ask and thats wha i was told.

I know their online shop stock lists both online and what they have in their physical shops, so there can be issues where stuff has been pinched, damaged, can't be located, etc even if it shows as available. (had stuff removed from orders a few times because they could not locate the item). Its not just AD, Fishing Republic have the same.

stump28

Seems to be a difference between in stock for online order and in stock in store on angling direct. I picked up 2 Preston top kit tubes. Showing out of stock online but in stock at 2 stores local to me.