Last Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dervaig

As I have to work tomorrow (14th) this is a chance for you all too make me more pi**ed off than I am now.[:(][:(][:(]
Where's everybody going for the end of season bash?

Dervaig dukewave_e0.gif

Beebs

The Hampshire Avon - The Royalty to be exact. Hoping my good run of pike catches lately is going to translate to a 20 tomorrow.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well i was going to have a last day on the river but i'm off to a secret little pool for a pike session.

I'm taking an old bloke with me [;)] cos he's to old to walk far so a river trip might "do him in".

Apart from that till his lovely wife tells me exactly how much of his life insurance i get its not worth the hassles [:D]

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi all,
As tomorrow is the last day of the season I was going to visit either the River Ouse or Cam.However last night I changed my mind and I will now fish a small Carp pool, near Saffron Walden, Essex.This pool also enforces the close season. I know if I dont go it will bug me from Saturday morning through to mid-June.
Tight lines to all those fortunate enough to be fishing tomorrow.
Cheers.[:D][:D][:D]

martin.

Account Locked
well im going to put some flowers on peg7 & hope trevs going to be kind enough to let me get a barbel or 2 from his peg.
so its the trent for me with mark

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

TINY

Tiny
Been to the River before work and had one Chub just over 4lb.[:D]
Only the one fish,but what a fish to finish the season with[:D][:D]

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.