Last chance to join us.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Is this pick on Sly day ...... Again ? ???

See Sly ... No one likes a ' WINNER '. Oooooh ! Sorry Pete, that was below your bait apron wasnt it ? ???

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Is this pick on Sly day ...... Again ? ???

See Sly ... No one likes a ' WINNER '. Oooooh ! Sorry Pete, that was below your bait apron wasnt it ? ???

How do you know what's under my bait apron? Having said that, sly did tell me to watch out for the nettles. :eek: :LOL:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
How do you know what's under my bait apron? Having said that, sly did tell me to watch out for the nettles. :eek: :LOL:
It was a hot day. Sly was only wearing a smile wasnt he ? Only man I know who can hold a 16m pole without using his hands. ????

Total

Site Supporter
@Peter ......My apologies Peter.....Back on subject. :).......I'm unable to be at Alders, other commitments etc......Your nuggets are safe.;):giggle:

......Those who are going to Alders, I trust you all have a fantastic weekend, full of merriment, beer, food and bucketfuls of banter.....And a few fish. (y);)

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
cant believe it, work is sending me to India for 10 days, but luckily i get back to the UK the Friday night before the match so i might be lagged to hell on Saturday..............but ive just tied 30 banded hooklinks so fully prepped lol

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Hi Peter

I’m really keen to meet MDs and it sounds a great weekend. I’m in two minds as it’s a bit far. Would definitely go if it was north or midlands. I’ll let you know when I’ve had a chance to think about it.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
cant believe it, work is sending me to India for 10 days, but luckily i get back to the UK the Friday night before the match so i might be lagged to hell on Saturday..............but ive just tied 30 banded hooklinks so fully prepped lol
Talk about getting your excuses in early. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Total

Site Supporter
@Peter ......Come on Peter, How many rigs have you prepped for Alders?:oops::D:giggle:.......Looking for a wide arms smilie here!;)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
None yet Mark, there will be a whole load done fresh prior to the weekend though along with numerous hooklengths . ;)

Total

Site Supporter
None yet Mark, there will be a whole load done fresh prior to the weekend though along with numerous hooklengths . ;)

Ah, there you are.....:giggle:.......I thought you was still in prep room counting them all!:D:giggle:;)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mark, if Dave turns up with any they will be Dispensers, not Holders. ;)