Last chance to join us.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right folks if any of you fancy meeting up with other members of Maggotdrowning over the course of Friday 26th - Sunday 28th July 2019 at Alders Farm Fishery, Ivy Ln, Milton Keynes MK17 9AH , We have the whole complex booked for our exclusive use. We will be holding a match on the Friday and a Pairs Competition over Saturday and Sunday on the two main match lakes and if these are not your thing you can fish the Specimen Lake (largest Carp this season is 41lbs 7ozs) or any of the smaller lakes on the complex, It's always a great weekend with a good social element to it as well.

Fish-in: Friday 26th - Sunday 28th July 2019
Pairs Tournament: Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th July 2019
Friday Match: Friday 26th July 2019

If you're interested in joining us and taking part in any way please post HERE. where you will find full details :upthumb:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I simply can't make it. If it was closer to home then I'd love to take part. Have a very good weekend to those attending. :upthumb:

Total

Site Supporter
I simply can't make it. If it was closer to home then I'd love to take part. Have a very good weekend to those attending. :upthumb:

...." I'll be at home de-fluffing my reels and figuring out how I can out fish Sly on our next planned outing!".....:devilish::p:giggle:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
...." I'll be at home de-fluffing my reels and figuring out how I can out fish Sly on our next planned outing!".....:devilish::p:giggle:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck with that. Now that he's got his first 100lb + bag, he's eager to repeat it.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I've just had a thought, If Dave is doing the barby, it'll be bbq'd pork pies. How tasty will they be? :unsure: :eek::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
@ukzero1 ....And so our Sly should be. :)(y)......Onwards and upwards etc......(And not just on his dodgy box legs!:oops:;):giggle:)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
When I was trying to pull the old lass in the cafe that time he looked more dodgy than dodgy ? mind you it was a bit nippy ?