Last chance for a bargain 20 for 5 days fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Yes folks that is all it will cost you. The only other expense will be the cost of a portaloo between us so the more that turn up the cheaper the cr@pper will be.
Fishing will be held at Hartleton lake in the beautiful Wye valley 10 minutes from Ross on Wye where you will get all the usual stores and shops and also a decent tackle shop. Its an old estate lake with carp to 30lb, tench, bream, perch, skimmers, roach, rudd AND my lost pb eel
We have the whole of the motorway bank booked and wont be bothered by other anglers. You can fish all day and all night if you wish or down rods in the evening and partake in a delighful bbq and a few snifters. The camp sight is on a large grassy bank(on a bit of a slope) close to the majority of the pegs. Some pegs may require a short walk 5 minutes at the most. Most of us will be turning up on the thursday and packing up on the monday. The Mighty Wye is close by if you fancy a dabble for the barble and chub. There is room for another 4 anglers if like the sound of this. PM me.
JULY 15 - 19TH

Last edited:

pegasus

benny
i`d love to be there mate but its my birthday on the 15th (56).
theres a red carrier bag in the corner of our bedroom, our lass says the contents are for my birthday,i had a sneaky look yesterday and theres a pink rubber cat suit in it, but i think it will have to go back cos its much too small for me ??

methodgob

yoda
Is it possible to scrub your mind clean cos mine's just been made grubby and I feel sick![xx(]

johng19

me@home.com
Originally posted by pegasus

i`d love to be there mate but its my birthday on the 15th (56).
theres a red carrier bag in the corner of our bedroom, our lass says the contents are for my birthday,i had a sneaky look yesterday and theres a pink rubber cat suit in it, but i think it will have to go back cos its much too small for me ??
blahblah.gif blahblah.gif blahblah.gif

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Would hate to tear you away from your birthday.....eerrrmmm 'celebration' Peg mate, best you stay at home and enjoy your pressie[:0]

pegasus

benny
Originally posted by methodgob

Is it possible to scrub your mind clean cos mine's just been made grubby and I feel sick![xx(]

lol stop thinking of me like that you might get to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.