Larford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob edwards

Fox Match Tameside
Hopefully going down larford for a few days end of this month. I know Match lake is mainly pellet/paste close in for the f1's. I fancy having a day on the Specimen lake and then a match on arena. Thinking of keeping things simple and fishing a method, pellet wag and then close in on the pole with paste/meat on these 2 lakes.

Any info would be greatly received, thanks alot[:D]

endpeg

Speci lake is out and out pellet Waggler as far out as you can catty 8mm pellets.8lb reel line 0.22 hooklength 14 hook lassoed 8mm pellet.
Arena feed and fish meat in tha Margins and fish top 2 plus 2 in front of you feed 6mm pellets start on the deck then come shallow.
Fish at least 0.18 on Arena.

cyril

El blanko
64kilo won the match on the speci lake at the weekend on the method

batman

Originally posted by cyril

64kilo won the match on the speci lake at the weekend on the method
6.4kilo will prob win ours[:I]

biggs

never fished it, but read the match report in the a.t. of the maver pairs final, some of the top weights were fishing said method feeder over the pole line at 14m .

steveevans9

Pellet wag is very effective on some days but method short over pole line will catch everything and you will catch loads skimmers and bream / carp if they show . Ball it on 13/14 meter line and lob method over it even the skimmers will pull rod in.

cyril

El blanko
lets hope nobody reads this we have a match on there soon[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Rob edwards

Fox Match Tameside
Cheers guys, just found out that there are no opens running during september :( So i just think i'll be going on speci for the day

Mickone

Rob,

Fish the far side & pick a peg with a over hanging tree & fish you top four on paste.

slappy2

top venue check there forum as results also buddy,bring plenty paste and meat fish close at spec and use very very strong tackle,lol

keep us posted fella im going to do few days there meself get b n b near it!!

batman

Could somebody give us an idea of the depth on the far bank? The furthest bank away from the match pond, thanks.

slappy2

should said not going be til end next month fella maybe mid oct as change plans,lol

cyril

El blanko
Originally posted by batman

Could somebody give us an idea of the depth on the far bank? The furthest bank away from the match pond, thanks.

2ft6[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.