Land'nWeigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandnWeigh

As the owner of Land'n'Weigh, I would like to take this oppotunity of making disabled anglers aware of the new Land'n'Weigh handle thats is available now direct. The handle which recently had a tackle review in the Angling Times on 22nd April has also been endorsed by Ted Heathcote-Walker, National coordinator for National Fishing Week' who alike is disabled himself, and celeb's like John Wilson, Bob Nudd and Bob James all have a Land'n'Weigh. When attaching your current net the handle act's as your net, sling, handle and a set of scales, and as far as fish feeling pain goes only the fish will ever know the truth although we can start to make things a little easier going for them as the Land'n'Weigh handle eliminates the need to handle the fish at all, if you wish. You simply land your catch in the normal way, lift your handle vertically lift your fish off of the ground, check your weight reading, unhook your fish and put it back into the water with your net. It's that simple. Please email me your comments:land.n.weigh@btopenworld.com

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Paul, always on the look out for new ideas, have you any pictures you could put up? as your description of the handle is a little confusing as to how this would aid a person with a Disability.

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
Hi Paul,
Sounds a brill idea,anything to ease the stress af the fish is a good idea,as Dirk said any pics to show us.

Datafile2.asp

martin.

Account Locked
Dirk & Digger
there like ordinary landingnet handles but have wieghingscales built in the threaded end (similar style to samson tube style scales).
from what i can make out when youve landed the fish you justyou just hold the landingnet handle verticly & you can read the wieght.
Early on in the year he put 4 on auction page i found he lived about 6 miles from me, i emailed him offering to have a look at them & evaluate them for the site. He replied that they were not quite ready yet & he would let me know when they were, but i never heard anymore from him.

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

LandnWeigh

Hi everybody, sorry I have not replied to your messages. I thought I would be automatically notified by email if any messages were left for me. I will sort some pictures out shortly. Hopefully, soon I will have a new top rate website up and running with greater details. There should also be a lot of reviews in approx. 20-25 fishing magazines, and within a month or 2 Land'n'Weigh will hopefully be seen at almost every fishery and tackle shop in the UK, as wewill shortly be launching a vast advertising campaign. The main push of our ad campaign is to send out 50,000 fishing pegs with Land'n'Weigh advertising on. Then the handles can be purchased through the on-site tackle shop.

Does anybody know where I can get a list of every high street fishing shop and a list of every fishery with a on-site tackle shop.

LandnWeigh

If anyone wants to send me a message direct for a quicker response please email me at:land.n.weigh@btopenworld.com

LandnWeigh

P.S If anybody can help me in anyway promote the Land'n'Weigh handles I would be most grateful.

Hi Robbie, Great day at South Cerney, thanks once again me and the wife thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope to meet up again next year if not sooner. I thought David and his partner were really entertaining to talk to. Say hello from us when you speak to them.

Robbo

Paul, glad you and the missus enjoyed yourselves, I hope that we were some sort of help in your promoting the Land.n Weigh. I do hope you will come again next year,both are very welcome. Your presentation of the item was first class, and I am pretty sure it will be a great asset for the Disabled angler, Steve has already asked if I have heard from you. Regarding places to promote your landn weigh there is another Disabled match to be held on 16th Aug. at Willow park in Surrey. There is also a tackle shop on the site and this is run by Kenny Collins. If you want more info; the organiser is David Phillips, you can reach him on----01252-542540. Ihope this can be off some help to you mate.

Tight Lines

Robbo.

Ps; I would like to buy one myself, give me a ring and tell me the price, cheers

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Paul, if you hit the 'Subscribe to Topic' link at the top of the thread you'll receive an email everytime someone posts to it [:)]

As for a nationwide list of tackle shops the best I can offer is if you go to the main library and see if they have all the 'Business Pages' (similar to Yellow Pages) for the areas that you are interested in

If you want us to do you a review of the product, please get in touch and we'll elect a volunteer [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

LandnWeigh

Thanks everyone for your useful info. You'll be glad to know that I have now subscribed to the topic and should'nt miss a posting now.

I will call you tonight Robbo. I am out all day today meeting a firm from Slough who will be taking over the manufacturing of Land'n'Weigh handles. This will free me up of much needed time, so I can concentrate on marketing the handles with there investment. Do you have a contact for Steve.

Dave if Robbo is buying a handle, do you want to let him do a review.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That'd be a good idea and then he can enter it in our reviews section here: www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26 [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

martin.

Account Locked
Dave
would it not be better to review one at elvington whilst raising money for charity then perhaps it could be raffled off afterwards
therefore giving some revue / adverising for the handle & raise some money for charity at same time & also several oppinions as well whichwould give a fairer review

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.