Landing net handle recommendations

Jipes67

Recently bought the Drennan Acolyte Landing Net Handle. Superb piece of kit. Strong and stiff

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have the Tri-Cast XRS which is absolutly brilliant for just over £40, yes the Acolyte and the Daiwa Tournements are a little lighter and a little stiffer but 'Little' is the operative word, there really isn't that much difference when using them and both costing well over £100 I also think the XRS is probably stronger than most others unless you go for an out and speciman handle. For the money I find it very difficult to look past the Tri-Cast

Danmancity

I have the Acolyte 4m handle. Its a fantastic bit of kit that i would highly recommend. However, I only paid £60 as i bought it off the guy i bought my Acolyte Pole from at the same time.

I dont know if i could stomach the full asking price but previously i had an awful telescopic handle that cost peanuts but weighed a ton and boy does it make a difference. I started match fishing when i first got the acolyte and i really couldnt imagine using my much heavier and shorter handle in those matches.

Having read all the good reviews of the Tricast, i would probably just go for that if i was having to pay full retail.