Landing net handle 3/4m under £100

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
With starting to fish open matches now I’m in need of a better landing net handle to deal with carp and large IDE etc I’ve got 2 parts of a drennan series7 handle I inherited but it’s not long enough without the 3rd

I’ve seen a free spirit handle just under £100

A sonik commercial duo for under 50

A matrix one for £75 ish

My local tackle shop doesn’t have anything in stock to look at so after advice on a strong handle at least 3 metres that will do the trick so will be ordering online

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
I think the above cant be beaten on price, unless you can still get the 4M Frenzee handles cheap which I doubt you can.
I have it, It's as strong as an oxe and easily the cheapest, best quality 4m handle.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Too late for you but in case anyone wants a decent budget handle then look at the Maver Reality. Just over £30 for 4m. I have two of the Maver Abyss X, the forerunner of the reality and can highly recommend.

Griffo

Site Supporter
I ended up with the matrix aquos 3 / 4m with the two threaded ends to use it at 3 or 4 meters , 3 section put in very strong and one of the cheapest I paid about £70 this year due to new model coming out I think. There are a number of threads on here with lots of opinions. In the end I got it as it’s what was actually available and in stock and I am very happy with it