lakeside cottages,killishandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu f

Anybody stayed here recently and fished lake outside cottages and what did you catch.
Stayed here about 5 years ago and caught mainly small stuff up until last day when i put in about 40 balls the night before and ended up with arround 70lbs of bream up to 5lb.
Just trying to edge my bets for next year in case the Derg dont pick-up.

thorne

Killishandra to Derg is a bit of a drive - Have you booked both.

Never fished the cottages but try the 40 balls when you get there, repeat for 2 more days then sees what happens should fish for a few days then - that's the theory anyway !!!!!!!!

stu f

what i meant was look at reports for this year and if not very good book there instead,interesting to see other peoples comments on this place.

hempy

Alan
Stayed there first 2 week June....WE fished the pegs at the bottom of the drive and had bream to 5 lb and good hybrids. The weather was warm and still though. The week before we arrive there had been 100 plus bags so the fish are there to be caught..

Hope this helps

stu f

thanks for that hempy every little helps,sounds like the stamp of fish we were getting.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Go down the garden and to the right with the steep bank behind you.This is where the deep shelfe is.
Also on the front as the tree line ends there is a small point,2 pegs here that are 30ft deep,can fish its nuts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.